- MPSG is a Research Organization – A Policy You Can Count On
- The Pea Report – All Things Ascochyta
- There We Go, Droning On and On About Tech – Drone Tech
- 2020 Foliar Disease Survey and On-Farm Fungicide Trial Results
- On-Stage with Musician/Farmer Bryce Pallister
- Late-Season Weed Scouting. So Many Questions.
Market and Policy:
- Improving Supply Chain, Increasing Demand
- Foreign Events Impact the Canadian/Manitoba Soybean Sector
- Sharp and Focused on Being Where Farmers Need Us to Be
- Expanding Plant-Based Food Market Leads to Expanding Opportunities
- Clancy’s Stats – Are the global base industrial commodity markets entering a supercycle?
Research and Production:
- Keep it Clean – What’s New this Year?
- 2021 Pulse Grower Advisory – Maximum Residue Level Guidelines
- Hot Topics in Commodities Webinar Summaries – Soybean and Dry Bean Agronomy, Field Pea Root Rots
- Agronomists Answer Sessions
- Fine-Tuning Disease Management of Dry Bean Diseases
- Insecticide Resistance in Soybean Aphids
- Tolerance to Iron Deficiency can be Enhanced by Altering the Level of the Phytoglobin Gene
- Oat-Pea Mixed Grain Intercropping on the Canadian and Northern U.S. Prairies
- Winter Rye Preceding Dry Beans and Soybeans
Views from the Field:
New Fact Sheets:
- Guide to Conducting On-Farm Trials
- Organic Field Peas – Production Guidelines
- Fungicide Decision Worksheet for Mycosphaerella Blight in Field Peas
- Field Pea Desiccation and Harvest Guide
- Dry Bean Desiccation and Harvest Guide
- 2021 Product Advisory – Be aware of market risks
Download Pulse Beat 93 – Summer 2021
You must be logged in to post a comment.